We are inviting guest bloggers to write for Diary of a Geek and earn N500 for each article published on the blog.
The following should act as a guideline for every article sent in:
- Your post must be original and not previously published either on the Web or in print.
- You agree not to publish it anywhere else, including your own blog or Web site. You may, however, post a brief “tease” or summary on your site that links to the post on Diary of a Geek
- Your post should be at least 500 words long.
- Your post will most likely be edited for grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc. If substantive changes are made, you will be mailed the edited post for your approval before publishing.
- Please include a one to two-sentence byline that includes what you do, along with your blog address and your Twitter and/or Facebook address. This information would be included with your post.
- Once your first post is accepted, a request will be made for your bank details for payment. Preference is for GTB accounts.
However, the fact that you have written a post and submitted it to us does not obligate us to publish it. The only guest posts that will be published are those that, in our judgment, will add value to our readers.
Kindly indicate your interest in the comments section below or send a confidential mail to the Editor via the contact form