The Mobile World Congress kicks off today in Barcelona, Spain. It is another opportunity for manufacturers and developers of mobiles and mobile contents to showcase their products. The exhibition runs from February 14-17, 2011.
The GSMA GSM Association Mobile World Congress is the combination of the world’s largest exhibition for the mobile industry and a congress featuring prominent Chief Executives representing mobile operators, vendors and content owners from across the world.
Just another exhibition? So, what do we expect for 2011?
With more than 1,300 exhibitors and over 50,000 visitors in 2010, the Mobile World Congress has cemented its reputation as the world’s largest mobile technology fair.
* A world-class thought leadership conference featuring visionary keynotes and action-provoking panel discussions
* An exhibition with more than 1,300 companies displaying the cutting-edge products and technology that will define the mobile future
* An even bigger App Planet, the new Centre of the Apps Universe
* An awards programme that highlights the most innovative mobile solutions and initiatives from around the world
* And most importantly, the planet’s best venue for mobile industry networking, finding business opportunities, and making deals
We expect to bring you more details as events unfold.