There are rumors of the upcoming iPhone swirling around for the longest time already, and since the iPad 2 was recently released worldwide, how about rumors of the iPad 3 to spice things up? That’s exactly what we intend to share with the masses today, as the iPad 3 is whispered to incorporate a 3D display – so that you are able to view stereoscopic 3D content. Of course, with a 3D display, it makes perfect sense to appear on the third generation iPad since the naming convention can be played around like the Nintendo 3DS. What do you think of the iPad 3D?
Latest posts by Wale Falade (see all)
- Nikon D3300 DSLR Camera – A Review - August 17, 2014
- Amazon Android App Store.. Ummh, Loving It! - July 31, 2014
- The Asus Transformer Book T100 – A Smashing Experience - July 19, 2014
- Using Gmail’s 2- Factor Authentication In Nigeria - June 25, 2014
- How To Set Up A Budget Home Entertainment Network - June 11, 2014