In our fast paced world, it does make sense for you to have access to your server while away from your desk and on those few occassions when having a tablet with you might be a little awkward, access from your phone might be your best option.
Padersync is the best choice on the blackberry but at $7.50, it may be considered a little pricey.
Like the Padersync, the only snag to this exciting application is that it uses a separate data plan from your BIS plan. Might make sense to subscribe to a N1000 plan from any of the networks available in Nigeria instead of eating up your call credit.
Would give it a test over the next couple of days, hope the feedback would be good.
Latest posts by Wale Falade (see all)
- Nikon D3300 DSLR : Quick Facts - September 19, 2014
- Nikon D3300 DSLR Camera – A Review - August 17, 2014
- Amazon Android App Store.. Ummh, Loving It! - July 31, 2014
- The Asus Transformer Book T100 – A Smashing Experience - July 19, 2014
- Using Gmail’s 2- Factor Authentication In Nigeria - June 25, 2014